[CASL-L] Elementary Schools distance learning

Nikki Esposito nicole.esposito25 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 07:41:32 PDT 2020

In my child’s district, an google doc email was sent with activities, links and ideas for each subject.
Over the weekend, parents/guardians were instructed to pick up a computer at designated times. It was quite organized; not having to leave my vehicle.
Last night the classroom teacher sent an email with a g classroom code. My child will be working with this classroom page and submitting work.

Good luck!

Nikki