[CASL-L] Fwd: 📣 Introducing Screencastify Submit!

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Tue Mar 24 09:41:24 PDT 2020

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Laura @ Screencastify <laura at screencastify.com>
Date: Tue, Mar 24, 2020, 12:25 PM
Subject: 📣 Introducing Screencastify Submit!
To: <bajohnson at colchesterct.org>

When schools first began to close in response to coronavirus,

<https://screencastify.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=599d31ea0298d2a8cc08747ca66c696d&i=66A126A2A374>

Hi there,

I hope you've enjoyed using Screencastify Unlimited to make lots of
wonderful videos for your students over the past few days. Our entire team
continues to be inspired by your perseverance and commitment to ensure
learning continues.

Today, I'm excited to share a brand new tool for distance learning that you
can use for free through the end of the school year.

Introducing Screencastify Submit
<https://screencastify.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=599d31ea0298d2a8cc08747ca66c696d&i=66A126A2A375>
, the easiest way to have your students record and share videos with you
and one another.

Request early access!
<https://screencastify.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=599d31ea0298d2a8cc08747ca66c696d&i=66A126A2A375>

When schools first began to close in response to coronavirus, we
immediately began accelerating work on a solution for students to create
and share videos in a safe, controlled environment. Here's a quick video
that demonstrates how it works:

<https://screencastify.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=599d31ea0298d2a8cc08747ca66c696d&i=66A126A2A399>

We originally planned to only offer Submit to a small group of beta
testers, but we see the stress and anxiety building in educators as they
quickly search for distance learning options. With Submit, teachers:

   1. Create a special link that starts a recording
   2. Share the link with students
   3. Watch as your students submit videos straight to your Google Drive

The best part? Students don't need an account or even a Chrome extension!

To get started with Submit, please click the button below and fill out the
short form requesting early access on our website. We'll send you an
official invite soon.

Request early access!
<https://screencastify.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=599d31ea0298d2a8cc08747ca66c696d&i=66A126A2A375>
Thank you for all you do for your students and school communities!

Laura
<https://screencastify.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=599d31ea0298d2a8cc08747ca66c696d&i=66A126A2A376>

<https://screencastify.acemlnc.com/lt.php?s=599d31ea0298d2a8cc08747ca66c696d&i=66A126A2A374>

Sent to: bajohnson at colchesterct.org

Unsubscribe
<http://screencastify.acemlnc.com/proc.php?nl=2&c=66&m=126&s=599d31ea0298d2a8cc08747ca66c696d&act=unsub>

Screencastify, LLC, 227 W Monroe St, Suite 5200, Chicago, IL 60606, United
States

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in