[CASL-L] in search of these :

Baerny, Susan baernys at newmilfordps.org
Wed Mar 25 05:59:47 PDT 2020

My 8th grade ELA classes are starting a unit on child soldiers. They have asked me to find (free) digital copies or .pdf's of these books. They are looking for the whole book (not excerpts). I've not had any luck so far (except for resources related to the books as teacher guides) .

The titles are:

Child Soldier: When boys and girls are used in war by Jessice Dee Humphries about Michel                                   Chikwananine

War Brothers: the Graphic Novel by Sharon McKay

Long Way Gone:Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ismael Beah

Thank you.

Susan Baerny, MA.Ed.
Schaghticoke Middle School
Teacher Librarian
860-354-2204x113

What a school thinks about its library is a measure of what it feels about education.
        -Harold Howe