[CASL-L] CLC COVID-19 Resources

Christine Sarrazin csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org
Wed Mar 25 11:06:19 PDT 2020

(Posted to multiple lists – please excuse the duplication.)

Greetings everyone,

The CLC team has been pulling together a variety of COVID-19 resources from our vendors, partners, and others to help you serve library users of all ages who are working and learning from home. We’re also adding resources in response to member questions and concerns that come up in our virtual roundtables. You’ll find our main page here:

https://www.ctlibrarians.org/covid19

From there, we’ve divided resources into the following pages:

  *   E-Resources for Children & Teens<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/c19childfam>
  *   E-Resources for Higher Education<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/c19highered>
  *   E-Resources for Entertainment & Lifelong Learning<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/page/c19entll>
  *   Resources for Remote Learning and Working<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/c19remote>

Look here for copyright information, online courseware, internet access, privacy resources, virtual meeting tips, Zoom resources, and more.

  *   Virtual Learning Opportunities for Library Staff<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/c19staff>
  *   Preparing to Reopen<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/c19reopen>

Resources for cleaning and disinfecting your library and materials, plus PR tips.

Finally, we encourage everyone to hop on to our Zoom roundtables, chats, and meet-ups! We have virtual meetings happening daily. Check our calendar and register here:
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/event_list.asp

We miss you, and we hope to see you on our screens soon. Stay safe and healthy.

Christine Sarrazin
Coordinator, Marketing & Communications
Connecticut Library Consortium
p:
860.344.8777 x107
a:
234 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
w:
ctlibrarians.org<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/>  e: csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org>
[ttp://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.ctlibrarians.org/resource/resmgr/clclogo/clc-logo-lores-250w.jpg]
[ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/facebook_sig.png]<http://www.facebook.com/CTLibraryConsortium/>  [ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png] <http://twitter.com/CLCct>