[CASL-L] Fwd: Thanks for the note

CASL President president at ctcasl.org
Thu Mar 26 07:11:42 PDT 2020

Fyi...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Curran, Geraldine <GCurran at scholastic.com>
Date: Thu, Mar 26, 2020, 10:08 AM
Subject: Thanks for the note
To: CASL President <president at ctcasl.org>

Dear Barbara,

Thank you for your note and hope you are well.

Indra Nooji, former CEO of Pepsi, Co and her husband Raj, President of
Amsoft Systems are the philanthropic donors who are working with the
Connecticut Department of Education and Scholastic to make this possible.
Indra Nooji is the current co-director of Advance CT a nonprofit. Here is
the full press release on this wonderful philanthropic donation.

https://portal.ct.gov/SDE/Press-Room/Press-Releases/2020/Governor-Lamont-Announces-Second-Philanthropic-Donation-to-Help-School-Districts

I will pass your note on to Allison and, I truly hope we will see all of
you soon.

Best Regards,

Geraldine

Geraldine Curran