[CASL-L] Create short videos no uploading needed

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 06:01:56 PDT 2020

All,
Our skillset is critically needed during these times so the more we empower
each other, then better we all are in servicing our communities.  One day,
stakeholders will look back at this time of distance learning and say, we
could not have made it through without the support of our LMS.

One area I am truly helping teachers with is instructional design.  Having
the Ts embed video or audio in with lessons is critical for the emotional
connection as well as for explicit instruction and modeling.

So, yesterday we looked at adding audio slides, docs, etc.
Today I am sharing with my staff, how to add video in an easy peasy manner!

Take a look at my tutorial. <https://safeYouTube.net/w/7xn3>
And teach your staff too.

--
Jane E. Martellino