[CASL-L] Girls Who Code Activities

Powe, Kymberlee Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov
Fri Mar 27 07:05:53 PDT 2020

Hello everyone. Girls Who Code has compiled a list of activities that can be shared with your patrons. The activities included provide online versions as well as off line versions for those who may not have reliable internet access or computers readily available.

This past week, we were so proud to launch a free at-home activity series, accessible online: Girls Who Code at Home<https://girlswhocode.cmail19.com/t/d-l-mjhukdk-jdkthjotr-y/> https://girlswhocode.com/code-at-home/. At a time when we're all navigating a new normal, working from home and practicing social distancing, these resources provide much needed support for caregivers, options for educators and-of course- critical continued education and inspiration for girls.

While we're excited to provide this resource,

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D05288.88058F40]

Kymberlee Powe | Children and YA Consultant | kymberlee.powe at ct.gov<mailto:Frank.Calvi at ct.gov> Office: (860) 704-2207 | www.ctstatelibrary.org | 786 S. Main St. Middletown, CT 06457| Fax: (860) 704-2228