[CASL-L] Virtual Librarian

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Sat Mar 28 10:16:43 PDT 2020

Google voice is free to non EDU account, btw.
I set one up and linked to my cell phone...very easy to use. I don't like
that they are charging the EDU and Enterprise members. :(
Barb

On Sat, Mar 28, 2020, 1:01 PM Storm Snaith <stormsnaith at westonps.org> wrote:

> My district provided me with a Google Voice # that students and staff can
> use to text me for help - research and tech.  It's a paid service but
> available through Google Enterprise.  I gave the number out to teachers who
> posted it on their Classrooms and Canvas pages with a short description and
> my "office hours".  It's been great and all interactions are recorded -
> data to support my "value".
>

> *Storm Snaith*
>
> Teacher Librarian
>
> Weston High School
>
> Weston, CT 06883
>
> 203-221-6521
>
> stormsnaith at westonps.org
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY(NOTICE):
> This is a staff email account managed by Weston Public Schools. This
> e-mail message from the Weston Public Schools, including any attachments,
> information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
> disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or
> authorized to receive information for the recipient, you are hereby
> notified that any review, use, disclosure, distribution, copying, printing,
> or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly
> prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please, immediately
> contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety. Please note
> that messages to or from the Weston Public Schools domain may be subject to
> the Freedom of Information Act (Conn. Gen. Stat. sections 1-200 et seq.)
> and/or the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. § 1232g;
> CASL-L mailing list
> CASL-L at mylist.net

Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in
person.