[CASL-L] multi user ebook or audio book for Lord of the Flies

Gail Nelson gwnelson100 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 15:49:31 PDT 2020

I found a copy here.  My administrator shared this link yesterday.  Make an
account for free and apparently all ebooks are available for unlimited
multiusers for 14 days.

[https://OpenLibrary.org
<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fOpenLibrary.org&c=E,1,paVUnsn5rzubWBZyKo7Ff1OVLbD-gg3LZWb4lmSI9j6Ijy5fuBxcMFgh4ZrtV-ao2oZ42wyEe2z92V5mqGafKhzkmVdzK-pszNFL52J2fAwGRv-i&typo=1>
](
https://openlibrary.org/?fbclid=IwAR2TpdyxvMq8lTBgzRjU8Rh77fR4N2g6jxwg6WK-RV3Jqx7LATLjiDO1cYk
<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fopenlibrary.org%2f%3ffbclid%3dIwAR2TpdyxvMq8lTBgzRjU8Rh77fR4N2g6jxwg6WK-RV3Jqx7LATLjiDO1cYk&c=E,1,t_rQhMv_-bOUpjm4F8pj72pK8_M9ai6PNdxJPKYH6z11wObp6RjoFBUXDaufZLXxAZdoffCQbiCsFU2IN9IDsFxAdF2hiqFmbuPGJquT99-rQp21tyl2gw,,&typo=1>
)

An audio copy is available here:
RBDigital  <https://iconnct.rbdigital.com/home >       I don't know about
multiusers.

Connecticut Residents: For access to RBDigital without a library card,
please use the following access code when registering: ctstatelib20