[CASL-L] Fw: researchIT Remote Access for EBSCO Databases

Powe, Kymberlee Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov
Mon Mar 30 06:17:19 PDT 2020

See below for information on accessing EBSCO resources without a library card.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D05288.88058F40]

Kymberlee Powe | Children and YA Consultant | kymberlee.powe at ct.gov<mailto:Frank.Calvi at ct.gov> Office: (860) 704-2207 | www.ctstatelibrary.org | 786 S. Main St. Middletown, CT 06457| Fax: (860) 704-2228