[CASL-L] resources for specials teachers

Lizanne Johnson ljohnson1 at groton.k12.ct.us
Mon Mar 30 10:49:35 PDT 2020

I like this from Vermont School Librarians: https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTE39Uh5GIvqcdijSDz36hIviHOwhBRndWWuUN5LCSOS4NoEhQ3wkU6isTjUUbZwaaJfShHsHXSbdG6/pub#h.o6gy1mw1d1dj

From: My9lives124 . [mailto:my9lives1970 at gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 11:53 AM
To: CASL-L at mylist.net
Subject: [CASL-L] resources for specials teachers

Can anyone suggest some free distant learning resources for Art & Music teachers? My Art teacher just asked me about this.

--
Ann Kauffman
Librarian Chaplin Elementary School

THIS MESSAGE IS CONFIDENTIAL. This e-mail message and any attachments are proprietary and confidential information intended only for the use of the recipient(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not print, distribute, or copy this message or any attachments. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message and any attachments from your computer.