[CASL-L] Update: Virtual Summer UnConference

Powe, Kymberlee Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov
Mon Mar 30 11:24:16 PDT 2020

?[cid:487b9d83-9735-404b-8187-53c00e000bb6]

Hello all.

Everyone at DLD is so excited for all of the registration for the Virtual Summer UnConference. In order to accommodate as many people as possible, we're made a change to the registration process. Instead of registering for an entire day, we are asking that you register for the specific topic you are interested in attending, that includes those who have already registered. If you follow this link https://cslib.libcal.com/ to the registration calendar, you will see a registration block for each topic that will be covered over the three day event. ?

Thank you.

Kym

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D05288.88058F40]

Kymberlee Powe | Children and YA Consultant | kymberlee.powe at ct.gov<mailto:Frank.Calvi at ct.gov> Office: (860) 704-2207 | www.ctstatelibrary.org | 786 S. Main St. Middletown, CT 06457| Fax: (860) 704-2228