[CASL-L] 2021 MS Nutmeg Nominee Padlet

Leslie Poulos l_poulos at yahoo.com
Fri May 1 05:17:36 PDT 2020

My assistant, Taylor Zocco, made this 2021 MS Nutmeg Nominee Padlet for us to promote the new list and I'm sharing it in case anyone wants to remake it with your own links to your school and library collections.
She added direct links to the books in our Wethersfield Schools Sora and Wethersfield Library Overdrive and Hoopla collections as well as to CT Library's RB Digital Collections.
Enjoy!

|  |  |

|  |
2021 Middle School Nutmeg Nominees

Check out the 2021 Middle School Nutmeg Award Nominees! ** Scroll side-to-side to see all the books. Then, scro...

Leslie Poulos(from Silas Deane Middle School, Wethersfield) l_poulos at yahoo.com