[CASL-L] 2021 Nutmeg Book Award Nominees!

Polack, Lisa lpolack at ellingtonschools.net
Fri May 1 06:05:02 PDT 2020

We are very happy to publicly announce the 2021 Nutmeg Book Award Nominees!
Color flyers and lists to the titles are available here.
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jbi2VtnEVszBT03Pxl2OKE3bvcwy553SbNj0_A0s0cY/edit?usp=sharing>

A huge THANK YOU to our Selection Committee Chairpeople and all the
Selection Committee Members for reading and working together to make these
amazing nominee lists!

2021 Elementary Grades 2-3 Co-Chairpeople: Heather Baker & Sarah Prattson

2021 Intermediate Grades 4-6 Co-Chairpeople: Carol Waxman & Sara Bartelmo

2021 Middle School Grades 7-8 Co-Chairpeople: Marisa Hicking & Marisa
Tassinari
2021 High School Grades 9-12 Co-Chairpeople: Alessandra Petrino & Casey
LaPlante

Thank you for your support of the Nutmeg Book Award! Happy Reading!

P.S. Voting closes next Thursday, May 7th for the 2020 Nominees and we hope
to announce the winners by May 15th

-Lisa

*Lisa Polack  MEd, MLS*
*School Librarian, **Ellington Middle School*
*Secretary, Nutmeg Book Award*