[CASL-L] LearningAlly.com

Wicks, Katrina kwicks at windsorct.org
Fri May 1 10:59:05 PDT 2020

Yes, Learning Ally is great! We just set up a 5 year contract with them
just prior to COVID. Human read books for anyone who qualifies as a
struggling reader. This definition allows more students to access the books
than Bookshare.

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 11:23 AM KRISTINE P. EMOND <emond.kp at easthartford.org>
wrote:

> Any one familiar with LearningAlly.com?  It's an audiobook/reading program
> for stuggling and learning disabled students/individuals.  I talked to the
> rep yesterday, but they are only offering free access by application from
> an Administrator and got the impression, the expectation was you would set
> up licensing the program afterwards.  Just thought I'd see if anyone else
> out there has use or heard of it.  Thanks!
>

> Kristine Emond

Katrina Palazzolo Wicks
Director of Information and Technology
860-687-2000, x1270
kwicks at windsorct.org
Place a Support Ticket
<https://helpdesk.windsorct.org/selfservice/index.aspx>
Classlink <https://launchpad.classlink.com/> (Sign in with Google)

Windsor Public Schools  |  601 Matianuck Avenue  |  Windsor, CT 06095