[CASL-L] 2020 Nutmeg - Last day to get your votes in!

Polack, Lisa lpolack at ellingtonschools.net
Fri May 8 05:00:00 PDT 2020

Today is the last day to submit your library's votes for the 2020 Nutmeg
Book Award.
I forgot to send out a reminder yesterday, so *the voting will close today,
Friday, May 8th at 3pm*.
Thank you to everyone who already submitted votes and for your support of
the Nutmeg Book Award!
The winner will be announced on May 15th.
-Lisa

USE THESE LINKS TO SUBMIT TOTAL VOTES

Elementary 2-3 <https://forms.gle/WJgFFU7LVi48dYE56>

Intermediate 4-6 <https://forms.gle/6pN8ubvjQsSZZhv37>

Middle School 7-8 <https://forms.gle/SAa3Go9ZSG82Dbnz5>

High School 9-12 <https://forms.gle/vsuNvJWRP1wEJ7d88>

*Lisa Polack  MEd, MLS*
*School Librarian, **Ellington Middle School*
*Secretary, Nutmeg Book Award*