[CASL-L] Flipgrid and Presenting

Pam Begin pbegin at milforded.org
Mon May 11 09:40:00 PDT 2020

If I was making a presentation that included student videos, I would weave
them all together using wevideo.  Each student can record video on a
chromebook using the camera and then share through drive and then you
upload to wevideo.  Wevideo allows for musical overlay, titles, editing
clips and all that jazz.

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 12:38 PM Deloma, Jaclyn <jdeloma at seymourschools.org>
wrote:

> Hi Everyone!
>

> Our school is having a virtual Moving On Up ceremony for our 5th graders,
> and I am working on trying to find a way to cohesively create a
> presentation in which students will be recording themselves reciting an "I"
> poem.  I am thinking Flipgrid would be a perfect platform, however, we also
> want to include these recordings as part of a presentation where the
> administration speaks, there is music as an overlay to the presentation and
> maybe some other segments included as well.  Does anyone know of a way to
> incorporate all of these components?  Is there a way to upload Flipgrid to
> a presentation or video platform, or solely use Flipgrid and add all of
> these components to it?
>

> I really appreciate any help with this!
>

> Thank you,
>
> Jackie