[CASL-L] Upcoming CLC Roundtables and Programs

Amanda Stern astern at ctlibrarians.org
Thu May 14 08:51:40 PDT 2020

Hello All!

Attendance at CLC virtual meetings is nearing 2,500 since March 20, as Connecticut librarians and library staff gather to learn and share with their colleagues. Have you been part of the conversation? Join us at next week's meetings. All are free and everyone is welcome! (Please excuse cross posting.)

Readers' Advisory Roundtable South - Monday, May 18, 10 am
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1348208&group=
Topic: Literary Fiction

New Directors Roundtable - Monday, May 18, 1 pm
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1379584&group=
Topic: Curbside Kickoff

Coffee Talk with CLC - Tuesday, May 19, 10 am
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1380402&group=
Topic: Reopening Communications Dos and Don'ts

LGBTQ+ Roundtable - Wednesday, May 20, 1 pm
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1376533&group=
Topic: Meeting the Needs of LGBTQ+ Communities

Genealogy Roundtable - Thursday, May 21, 10 am
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1254940&group=
Topic: What's Your Story? Local History, Genealogy, and Sharing Resources

Office Administrators Roundtable - Thursday, May 21, 1 pm
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1376547&group=
Topic: The Role of Office Administrators in the Reopening Process

Virtual Meetup - Thursday, May 21, 3 pm
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1380412&group=
Topic: Reopening Communications Dos and Don'ts

Please feel free to contact me with any questions. We look forward to seeing your faces on our screens next week!

Warmly,
Amanda

Amanda Stern

Events and Special Projects Manager
Connecticut Library Consortium
p:  860.344.8777 x104
a:  234 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
w: ctlibrarians.org  e:  astern at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:astern at ctlibrarians.org>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5F3B3.06CB4CE0]

[cid:image002.png at 01D5F3B3.06CB4CE0]<http://www.facebook.com/CTLibraryConsortium/>  [cid:image003.png at 01D5F3B3.06CB4CE0] <http://twitter.com/CLCct>