[CASL-L] School libraries in the fall

Kara Ingalls kara.ingalls at gmail.com
Thu May 14 12:22:50 PDT 2020

Hi Jennifer,

I have all the same questions as you, but unfortunately we haven’t had that discussion yet. I think it may be too early to make those decisions since I don’t think administration even knows what regular classes or the school day will look like yet. There is just too much that is unknown. If anyone has talked about this with their district I’d be interested to hear as well.

Kara Ingalls

Sent from my iPhone