[CASL-L] School libraries in the fall

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Thu May 14 16:18:37 PDT 2020

I haven't heard a peep from my administration. My tech director said they are looking at possibly broadcasting instruction live from classrooms for students who can't or won't be able to be in school. That's the only thing I've heard.
My library is the biggest space in the school next to the gym and we often had 80-100 kids in it after school. That certainly can't happen now.

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

"Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one."

-- Neil Gaiman, author