[CASL-L] Fw: Items on library wishlists for next year

Emily Boisvert ebov at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 20 09:46:41 PDT 2020

 Good afternoon! I wanted to make sure this went through before since I didn't hear from anyone....thanks!
   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Emily Boisvert <ebov at sbcglobal.net>To: casl-l at mylist.net <casl-l at mylist.net>Sent: Saturday, May 16, 2020, 03:09:50 PM EDTSubject: Items on library wishlists for next year
 CASL colleagues,
With so much uncertainty for next year in our schools overall and our library spaces specifically, I wonder if anyone is considering the best items to request if they had a chance to make a supply order wishlist........I know what I usually order for library-specific supplies in my elementary school but priorities have obviously shifted.
Are there any great tools out there for better library safety and sanitation that anyone has heard about? What are your priority items?
Thanks for helping me think about options....

Emily BoisvertMelissa Jones ElementaryGuilford, CT