[CASL-L] Bags & PPE for reopening - survey

Christine Sarrazin csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org
Wed May 20 10:29:44 PDT 2020

CLC is working to locate and negotiate pricing for the bags, masks, shields, and gloves your library may need to reopen, but we need your input. Please take our survey<https://forms.gle/pZwxdUBeDnz6VXcp8> to tell us more about the types of products you want and the quantities you expect to buy. This will help CLC identify existing contracts or negotiate new offers.

This survey should take approximately 5 minutes to complete. Responses are due Thursday, May 21 (tomorrow).

Go to the survey: https://forms.gle/pZwxdUBeDnz6VXcp8

Thank you for your time and input!

Christine Sarrazin
Coordinator, Marketing & Communications
Connecticut Library Consortium
a:
234 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
w:
ctlibrarians.org<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/>  e: csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:csarrazin at ctlibrarians.org>
[ttp://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.ctlibrarians.org/resource/resmgr/clclogo/clc-logo-lores-250w.jpg]
[ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/facebook_sig.png]<http://www.facebook.com/CTLibraryConsortium/>  [ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png] <http://twitter.com/CLCct>