[CASL-L] Ingram Library services

Polack, Lisa lpolack at ellingtonschools.net
Fri May 22 10:44:03 PDT 2020

I am very happy ordering from Ingram - in fact, that's where I now purchase
the majority of my books.
You can see what is in stock before you order and the shipments typically
come very quickly (within a week of ordering) with processing!

*Lisa Polack  MEd, MLS*
*School Librarian, **Ellington Middle School*
*Secretary, Nutmeg Book Award*