[CASL-L] Comic creators

denise marshall denisemmar at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 05:44:25 PDT 2020

We have StoryboardThat for our 3rd-5th grades.

Sent from my iPhone

On May 21, 2020, at 4:15 PM, Miller, Sarah <scmiller at crec.org> wrote:

 Does anyone have a list of recommended sites they could suggest for one of my fifth grade classroom teachers?  She wants to use them in creating comics. They can also be sites that let you create characters with backgrounds and text and possibly voice editing as well.

Thank you for your collective ideas!

Sarah C. Miller
Library Media Teacher
CREC Museum Academy
CREC (Capitol Region Education Council)
11 Turkey Hill Road, Bloomfield, CT 06002<x-apple-data-detectors://2/0>
O: 860.231.7800<tel:860.231.7800> x.8576| F: 860.231.7236<tel:860.231.7236>
scmiller at crec.org<mailto:scmiller at crec.org> | www.crecschools.org<http://www.crecschools.org/>

~Sent from my iPhone
This transmission, including any HIPAA-related attachments or information, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain privileged and confidential information, including information protected by law. If you are NOT the intended recipient, your further review, use, or disclosure of this transmission is prohibited. Please reply to the sender or send a copy of this email to notforme at crec.org to notify CREC that you are not the intended recipient. Thank you.
CASL-L mailing list
CASL-L at mylist.net