[CASL-L] Governor's Summer Reading Challenge?

Jackie Church jchurch8989 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 17:09:50 PDT 2020

Hello all -

This may seem like an out-there question during this time, but is there any
news about the Governor's Summer Reading Challenge? I see the website says
the 2020 materials will be posted online in June, but I'd like to have a
peek now to plan for my students.

Does anyone have insight into this? Did I miss something? Is it happening?

Believe me, I understand the situation and the many other priorities, but
not having this info (not the materials) makes it difficult for me to make
deadlines. I may lose the chance to catch some parents. Just wondering if
anyone knew anything. Even that would help.

Thanks very much. Stay well and stay safe everyone   --
Jackie

*Jackie Church*
*jchurch8989 at gmail.com <jchurch8989 at gmail.com>*