[CASL-L] Library Seesaw group, anyone?

Brenda Smith bgs_ct2 at yahoo.com
Tue May 26 08:42:58 PDT 2020

Elaine, have you looked at the Seesaw activities library?  There are tons of literacy, computer science and digital citizenship activities in there.

I also highly recommend doing the Seesaw Ambassador program if you are a regular user. There’s no test like Google certification, but it will acquaint you with features you may not be aware of.

There are also lots of Seesaw groups on Facebook.

Sent from my iPhone