[CASL-L] Copyright question

Juliann T. Moskowitz juliann14 at hotmail.com
Fri May 29 19:15:39 PDT 2020

It's a copyright violation. It happens all the time though. I've told teachers this fact but, they don't seem to care. I guess they think they won't be caught so it doesn't really matter.
These are unprecedented times but, laws still apply.

Juliann T. Moskowitz
Director of Library Media
St. Joseph High School
Trumbull, CT 06611
juliann14 at hotmail.com

"Google can bring you back 100,000 answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one."

-- Neil Gaiman, author