[CASL-L] Fwd: Share with CASL

Melissa Thom melissa_thom at whps.org
Tue Nov 17 09:37:02 PST 2020

Good Morning,

I saw this in one of my library FB groups and wanted to pass it along to
all of you!
----------
Please join https://www.copyrightandcreativity.org/ THIS WEEK for a *short
30 minute introduction presentation on the topics of copyright, fair use,
and permission.* The presentations are divided by grade level, no
registration required, and at no cost to you.. At the time provided below,
click on the zoom link to join.

Elementary: Tuesday, November 17th & 24th @ 4:00 – 4:30 EST or 6:30-7:00
EST. Link to join: https://zoom.us/j/352972852
Middle School: Wednesday, November 18th @ 4:00 – 4:30 EST or 6:30-7:00 EST.
Link to join: https://zoom.us/j/750524878
High School: Thursday, November 19th @ 4:00 – 4:30 EST or 6:30-7:00 EST.
Link to join: https://zoom.us/j/613685769)
As the COVID-19 crisis forces everyone to shift their education and social
activity online, students need to understand the rules of the road for
navigating the digital world more than ever before, and teachers are
looking for content that is ready to use for distance learning. C&C is
ready to go with a full suite of plug-n-play materials, including
Independent Learning Videos that may be integrated into digital lessons for
students. Plus we are here to answer any questions you may have about the
use of a read aloud, making copies, videos, images, and more! We would love
to have you join us.
Jennifer Roth
PA Ambassador of Copyright and Creativity

Melissa Thom
@MsThomBookitis
Bristow Middle School Teacher Librarian
West Hartford Public Schools
Bristow Library Learning Commons Webpage: h
<http://blog.whps.org/bristowlibrarylearningcommons>ttp://
bit.ly/BristowLibrary
*Follow us on Twitter: @bristowllc*
*Follow me on Goodreads
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/10867206-melissa-thom> *
*Join the Libro.fm ACL <http://libro.fm/referral?rf_code=lfm82519> and
receive free audiobooks each month! Use my referral code: **lfm82519*

*Currently Reading:     *
*Clap When You Land *by Elizabeth Acevedo
*Some Places More Than Others* by Renee Watson
*Currently Listening:*
*The Ethan I Once Was *by Ali Standish (Hoopla)
*Recently Finished:      *
*Piecing Me Together *by Renee Watson
*Stealing Mt. Rushmore *by Daphne Kalmar (bookposse)
*Before the Ever After (libro.fm <http://libro.fm/>)*
*This Is My America* by Kim Johnson (libro.fm)
*Everything Sad is True *by Daniel Nayeri
*You Should See Me in a Crown* by Leah Johnson
*The Captive Kingdom* by Jennifer Neilsen
*Hope To Read Soon:*
*City of Spies by James Ponti *
*SOOOO Many More....*

Check out my blog all about books and reading!
http://www.msthomsbookitis.weebly.com

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This West Hartford Public Schools e-mail may contain