[CASL-L] Is your membership up for renewal?

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Wed Oct 14 16:42:22 PDT 2020

Dear members,

We value your continued participation in the largest network of school
librarians in Connecticut!

Join the discussion, keep up-to-date on school library events across the
state, and take advantage of the exclusive members-only content and
networking opportunities available on the newly expanded CASL website and
members only Facebook group.

Working together, we leverage the unique perspectives and expertise of ALL
our active members, and better position ourselves to address both the
challenges and creative opportunities of the upcoming school year.

Your renewed membership supports state and national advocacy efforts, funds
professional learning and networking opportunities, and contributes to
awards and scholarships for members.

We look forward to connecting with you in-person and/or virtually soon!

Your CASL Board Members

Membership renewals are automatic, you will get a reminder 2 weeks prior to
your renewal date. IF you attended last year's CASL/CECA Conference you are
set to renew on *NOVEMBER 1, 2020.*

Questions about your membership? Contact membership at ctcasl.org

Interested in attending a virtual board meeting? Contact President at ctcasl.or
<President at ctcasl.org>g

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in