[CASL-L] Borrow Winter and Winter Holiday Books from the MLSC

Burchard, Grace Grace.Burchard at ct.gov
Thu Oct 15 06:25:46 PDT 2020

Good morning all,
It's autumn, and geese are going south (such terrible drivers, honking all the time!)  Winter will soon be here!  Would you like to borrow some books to keep up with seasonal demand at your library?  The Middletown Library Service Center has quite a few picture books and some children's nonfiction which we'd be happy to send you.  We can lend your library up to 5 Thanksgiving books, 15 winter books, 25 Christmas books, 5 Hanukkah books, and we have a few Kwanzaa books as well.  These items circulate for 3 months, and can be sent to your library via deliverIT CT, or picked up at the MLSC in Middletown by scheduling a curbside appointment: https://cslib.libcal.com/reserve/mlscappointments
For adult readers who enjoy large print, I can send your library up to 20 large print Christmas and up to 15 large print winter books.  As always, if you want non-holiday large print, I can select a variety of books, or pick from certain genres: general fiction, western, romance, mystery, or non-fiction.
Please email Judy Crooks off-list to request children's books: Judy.Crooks at ct.gov<mailto:Judy.Crooks at ct.gov?subject=Seasonal%20Large%20Print%20Books>.  Please email me off list to request large print books: Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>  If you want only some of the above categories, or fewer books than the numbers listed, just let us know.  You're also welcome to search our catalog and place holds: https://cscu-csl-primo.hosted.exlibrisgroup.com/primo-explore/search?vid=CSL_V1&lang=en_US If you have any trouble logging in, please call the Service Center: 860-704-2200.  Happy autumn to all, and I hope you all have a happy and healthy winter!
[CT_State_Library_Logo_02]

Grace Burchard | Library Technical Assistant | <Grace.Burchard at ct.gov<mailto:Grace.Burchard at ct.gov>> | Office: (860) 704-2212 | www.ctstatelibrary.org<http://www.ctstatelibrary.org> | Middletown Library Service Center | 786 South Main St. Middletown, CT 06457 | Toll Free in CT: 1-800-437-2313 | Fax: (860) 704-2228 | deliverIT CT: E-108