[CASL-L] Outdoor Story Walk

Gail Nelson gwnelson100 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 09:51:02 PDT 2020

I love this idea!

I wonder if Bear Has a Story to Tell by Phillip Stead would work?  In
the story, Bear is seeing his friends before his long sleep and he helps
them get ready for winter.  Maybe your students could do things at
different stops like gather seeds like Bear does to help Mouse or check the
wind direction as Bear does before Duck takes off?

This sounds like fun.
Good luck!
Gail