[CASL-L] Destiny Holds

Larissa Crocco lcrocco at woodbridgeps.org
Sun Oct 18 15:10:41 PDT 2020

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know of a way to create a custom Destiny report that prints
ready hold notices but includes the author's last name? The call number for
our fiction section is just "fiction" and it would be a lot faster if we
could get  author names to print on the hold notices.

My Novice Destiny self did not see an easy way to do this in Report
Builder  - hoping there is a Destiny Master amongst us.

Thanks,

Larissa

--
Larissa Crocco
Teacher Librarian

Pronouns: she/her

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email transmission (and/or attachments
accompanying it) may contain privileged and/or confidential information,