[CASL-L] Book Character Pumpkins

My9lives124 my9lives1970 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 13:57:43 PDT 2020

To those of you that have done or are doing the pumpkin character contest,
I have questions: Do you provide a pumpkin for each class or each student,
is it a class or individual contest or both and who pays for or is
responsible for the cost?

AnN Kauffman

On Sun, Oct 18, 2020 at 5:19 PM Allison Loiseau <librarianallie at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi everyone,
> I am not sure if anyone else is doing a book character pumpkin
> decorating contest.  If so, I made this Padlet to help me students narrow
> down their subject.  Feel free to remake it and modify it.  I am sure I
> forgot some amazing characters, but I had to cut myself off eventually.  It
> is color-coded:
> Green: Drawing Tutorial
> Purple: Read-aloud (only copyright-okay)
> Blue: Activities/ games
> Yellow: Website
> Book Character Padlet <https://padlet.com/aloiseau2/i6zgl80jz4y32449>
>
> Enjoy!