[CASL-L] Do you want to embed verbal feedback in any student assignment?

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Tue Oct 20 16:58:14 PDT 2020

Nothing will be grandfathered in...you should be advising your Districts to
get back in the habit of getting agreements signed.

Colchester has started already.

On Tue, Oct 20, 2020, 7:48 PM Jane Martellino <janemartellino at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks Sarah.  I was just asking about the extension for Mote today at my
> district because I am always concerned about such third party developers
> and access to students' work.  So, this is good news.
> Barbara,
> Can you address the issue related to compliance at the start of the new
> year?  Will schools have to get their own signed agreement at that time?
> Will these tools be grandfathered in?
> Thanks,
> Jane
>
> On Mon, Oct 19, 2020 at 10:43 AM Sarah Dolan-Adamec <
> SDolan-Adamec at griswoldpublicschools.org> wrote:
>
>> There is an AMAZING APP called *MOTE *that allows you to embed your
>> verbal feedback in a Google Classroom stream, Google Doc, etc. etc. It has
>> pledged compliancy with CT!
>>

>> -Sarah Dolan-Adamec
>>

> --
> Jane E. Martellino
> Twitter: @janemartellino
> Creator of Charter Oak Children's Book Award: www.cocba.org

Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in
person.