[CASL-L] Looking for digital games for recess

Karen LeFevre lefevrekl at mansfieldct.org
Fri Oct 30 10:07:27 PDT 2020

Hi! I have a 6th grade team from our middle school looking for some digital resources for kids to have on their chromebooks for days when we have to have our recess indoors.

 I wanted to reach out to see if there were school-appropriate games/links/downloads that would be supported by chrome that would allow them to play interactive games, while allowing them to interact with one another.  Any ideas you have or information you could supply would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Karen