[CASL-L] CLC's Non-print Media Survey - Your Input is Needed!

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Fri Oct 30 10:39:52 PDT 2020

As you may know, CLC's contract for non-print materials(audiobooks, video, music, and more) will be expiring on January 31. CLC willbe going out to bid on this contract shortly, and the non-print landscape haschanged dramatically since our last non-print bid in 2016! As we expand thecontract to include a wide variety of cloud-based content, we need your input.What vendors would you like to see included? What products, product categories,formats, and platforms would help you? How much do you anticipate spending onphysical formats vs. virtual? Your responses will help ensure that ournon-print contracts will feature the items you need, the platforms you want,and the prices you can afford.

The bid will encompasses virtual/cloud-based formats such asstreaming and downloadables, as well as traditional/physical formats. It doesnot include ebooks, which will be covered in a separate bid. We are interestedin feedback from any library staff member who participates in selecting orpurchasing these non-print materials.

The survey should take approximately 5-10 minutes. Pleasesubmit your responses by Thursday, November 5. ClickHere to Access CLC's Non-Print Survey

Thank you for your time and input! If you have questions,please contact Jacqueline Cashin, CLC's Vendor Relations Manager, at jcashin at ctlibrarians.org or860.740.3046.

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.740.3042

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457