[CASL-L] (no subject)

Cathy Andronik cathyandronik at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 30 16:16:09 PDT 2020

 If you are really strapped for $$, the databases we get through researchitct.org are decent.
If I had extra money right now, I'd probably be looking into getting pricing for Hoopla, or working with the local public library to make sure their Hoopla collection included titles in the curriculum, just in case we find ourselves entirely remote again.
Cathy AndronikBrien McMahon HS (Retired)