[CASL-L] Anyone have a template for a BookFlix Bulletin Board??

Melissa Thom melissa_thom at whps.org
Wed Sep 2 14:06:46 PDT 2020

Hello everyone:)

I hope you are all finding ways to balance the incredible amount of stress
I know we are all facing right now.

Does anyone out there have any templates for a physical book flix bulletin
board?? I really want to have one in our mail hallway so students will see
it when they come in each morning.

Melissa

Melissa Thom
@MsThomBookitis
Bristow Middle School Teacher Librarian
West Hartford Public Schools
Bristow Library Learning Commons Webpage: h
<http://blog.whps.org/bristowlibrarylearningcommons>ttp://
bit.ly/BristowLibrary
*Follow us on Twitter: @bristowllc*
*Follow me on Goodreads
<https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/10867206-melissa-thom> *
*Join the Libro.fm ACL <https://libro.fm/alc-program> and receive free
audiobooks each month! Use my referal code: **lfm82519*

[image: 6648600223023104.png]
*Currently Reading:     *
*Clap When You Land *by Elizabeth Acevedo
*The Changeling of Fenlen Forest *by Katherine Magyarodyb(CT Book Award)
*The Wise and the Wicked *by Rebecca Podos (CT Book Award)
*Currently Listening:*
*Raybearer by Jordan Ifueko (Libro.fm)*
*Recently Finished:      *
*The Key to the Universe *by Patrick Scalisi (CT Book Award)
*The Giant from the Fire Sea* by John Himmelman (CT Book Award)
*My Life in the Fishtank by Barbara Dee (#bookposse)*
*I See Sea Food: Sea Creates That Look Like Food *by Jenna Grodzicki (CT
Book Award)
*The Tornado *by Jake Burt (CT Book Award)
*The Alice Network *by Kate Quinn (Audio Hoopla)
*Nat Enough *by Maria Scrivan (#bookposse)
*Stamped: Racism, Antiracism, and You *by Jason Reyonlds and Ibram X. Kendi
*Lupe Wong Won't Dance by Donna Barba Higuera (#bookposse)*
*Mananaland by Pam Munoz Ryan*
*The Book Woman of Troublesome Creek by Kim Michele Richardson (Hoopla) *

*Hope To Read Soon:*
*Between the World and Me by Ta-Nehisi Coates*
*City of Spies by James Ponti *
*SOOOO Many More....*
Check out my blog all about books and reading!
http://www.msthomsbookitis.weebly.com

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This West Hartford Public Schools e-mail may contain