[CASL-L] Synchronous remote learning at elementary level?

Beth Pronovost beth.pr at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:39:42 PDT 2020

We are a 7/8 middle school, hybrid (some full distance) with synchronous
in-person & online required for at least 50% of every class period. We are
a Google district so using Meet exclusively. Basically we open a Meet for
kids at home & have them on while we also teach the kids in person. This is
our first week (all 1/2 days to ease in) & it already feels like an
impossible task, but we are doing what we can. Students are consistently
being bumped from Meet & having to rejoin. Wednesday is home & all
synchronous through Meet.

Beth