[CASL-L] Synchronous remote learning at elementary level?

Sarah Dolan-Adamec SDolan-Adamec at griswoldpublicschools.org
Thu Sep 3 13:10:09 PDT 2020

We are doing the same.. cohort A is live Monday and Tuesday while you simultaneously teach cohort B and distance learners virtually.

Wednesday is remote for everyone, and Thursday and Friday we have cohort B live to teach simultaneously along with cohort A and distance learners. We are using Google Meet on our Chromebooks... Major tech issues coming from the distance and virtual learners.. We'll see how tomorrow goes with everyone added!!!!!