[CASL-L] NEW: Get your Book Bundles Now!!

Powe, Kymberlee Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov
Tue Sep 8 08:46:33 PDT 2020

​​​​​​[cid:image001.jpg at 01D03115.F4805630]

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D66588.A2725D90]
 ​

Borrow a Book Bundle!
No time to browse our collection?  We can do it for you and we've got bundles of options with new, foreign, and underrated titles!​​

Choose a book bundle with 15 middle grade titles or one with 25 YA titles.

     *   Check out one of these specially curated book bundles to your public or school library for 90 days.
     *   ​Have particular genres or titles in mind? Just drop us a note in the comment section of the booking system, and we will do our best to find what you need.​

Can I let my patrons borrow them?

Yes!  And you have options, here's how:

     *   ​You can add them to your ILS system with temporary bar codes to be checked out with a library card.
     *   OR

        *   Pull out the index card tucked into each book.
        *   Use the index card to record the students name, contact information, library card - whatever helps you find them.
        *   You keep the card and the student borrows the book.
        *   When the book comes back, tuck the index card back in the book.
        *   ​​Just remember to have them return the book in time for the whole bundle to be returned to us!

Save your collection funds and still brighten up your stacks! We've go bundles of book options. Check one out today! https://cslib.libcal.com/reserve/bookbundles

Best,
Kym

Kymberlee Powe | Children and YA Consultant | Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov<mailto:Kymberlee.Powe at ct.gov> | Office: (860) 704-2207 | https://libguides.ctstatelibrary.org/dld/children | 786 S. Main St. Middletown, CT 06457| Fax: (860) 704-2228

CT State Library is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.

© 2016 CT State Library. All rights r​eserved.​​

Leave the subject line blank and in the body of the message type: Signoff CSL-CONNTECH Click send.
--d