[CASL-L] Library Supplies Survey - We Want Your Imput

Julie Yulo-Medeiros jyulomed at sbcglobal.net
Tue Sep 15 14:47:49 PDT 2020

Hi School Librarians,As you may know, CLC's contract with Demco for library supplies will be expiring on December 31. CLC will be going out to bid on this contract shortly, and will be expanding it to include more items critical to your library/school operations, including archival materials and maker and STEAM equipment & supplies.

   -
What vendors would you like to see on our contract?

   -
What products or product categories would help you?

Your responses will help ensure that our supplies contracts will feature the items you need at the lowest possible prices.

 We are interested in feedback from any library staff member who participates in selecting or purchasing library/school supplies, maker & STEAM equipment and supplies, and/or archival materials.

The survey should take approximately 5 minutes. Please submit your responses by Monday, September 21.

 GO TO THE SURVEY:  https://forms.gle/8axp2W9vBUuTEe867

Thank you for your time and input!
Julie

Julie Yulo-Medeiros

Member Relations Manager, School & Academic Libraries

Connecticut Library Consortium

P: 860.344.8777 x102

A: 234 Court Street

Middletown, CT 06457