[CASL-L] COCBA Nominee are Revealed!

Jane Martellino janemartellino at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 08:50:54 PDT 2020

All,
We are so excited to announce the 2020-2021 Nominees for the Charter Oak
Book Award!  Much thanks to our committee for spending hours this summer
trying to locate the best mix of books to celebrate for this 10th season.

If you have not signed up, please do so.  The link is on the website.
<http://www.cocba.org>  Further updates with resources and more will be
sent to the list of participants.  The committee will help me reach out to
the authors and illustrators regarding virtual visits and recordings of the
books, so sit tight on that aspect.

Permabound is generous again this year and will be making posters.  Please
consider placing an order through Ken.  His email is at the bottom of the
COCBA site.  They have supported this program all 10 years!

Enjoy!
Jane

--
Jane E. Martellino