[CASL-L] fun timeline of American History 1900-1950

ELIZABETH TROJANOWSKI trojanowski.e at easthartford.org
Fri Sep 18 04:51:05 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I hope all is well in library land 😊

I am in search of a timeline of American History from 1900-1950. I was thinking about creating a choice board/jigsaw type digital activity through Google Slides. I need the timeline and short videos and digital artifacts kids can search through to learn about the period before we start reading some F. Scott Fitzgerald works. Any bits and pieces you have, I would be grateful for - the videos out there are not very kid-friendly! This is for Grade 11 but my students need high interest, low-level material.

Thank you ahead of time - you all are the best resources out there!

Thanks,

Elizabeth T

Elizabeth Trojanowski
Excellent English Teacher