[CASL-L] Book Circulation

Alyse Castonguay lovetoread127 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 15:23:04 PDT 2020

I am in a PreK-2 school and am hopeful that the single sign-on that Valerie
talked about will happen in my school soon. In the meantime, I am
delivering mystery board books to PreK and I created Google forms for K, 1,
and 2 classes. Students went into their SeeSaw library class and filled out
their class form. I had students select 4 book characters/topics, so that I
would be setup for the first 4 weeks of school. I deliver to classrooms and
teachers pass them out.

Here is a sample of my K Google Form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1wcj0-4ik1luCbbHALUWzC8z-4-NTT1t2AsktoEKMtgs/copy

Great to hear what everyone is doing!

:) Alyse

On Thu, Sep 17, 2020 at 3:15 PM Sharon Rodko <sharonrodko at westonps.org>
wrote:

> I know we started a couple of resources about book circulation.  How is it
> going?  What would you share with those of us, that haven't started yet.
> Should we capture this on one of our shared resources?  Just wasn't sure
> where.
>
> Thanks for the input,
> Sharon
>
> Sharon Rodko, Librarian
> Hurlbutt Elementary School
> 9 School Road
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/9+School+Road+Weston,+CT+06883?entry=gmail&source=g>
> Weston, CT 06883
> <https://www.google.com/maps/search/9+School+Road+Weston,+CT+06883?entry=gmail&source=g>
> (203) 221-6310
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY(NOTICE):
> This is a staff email account managed by Weston Public Schools. This
> e-mail message from the Weston Public Schools, including any attachments,
> information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from
> disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient or
> authorized to receive information for the recipient, you are hereby
> notified that any review, use, disclosure, distribution, copying, printing,
> or action taken in reliance on the contents of this email is strictly
> prohibited. If you receive this communication in error, please, immediately
> contact the sender and destroy the material in its entirety. Please note
> that messages to or from the Weston Public Schools domain may be subject to
> the Freedom of Information Act (Conn. Gen. Stat. sections 1-200 et seq.)
> and/or the Federal Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. § 1232g;
>
> CASL-L mailing list
>
> CASL-L at mylist.net

Sent from My iPad