[CASL-L] Curbside pickup form?

Elaine Shapiro elaine.shapiro7 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 19:07:02 PDT 2020

Forgive me if this has already been posted, but we are just getting around
to offering curbside pick up to our 100% Distance Learners.  We are
designing a form useful for our High, Middle, and Elementary school.  Have
any of you made one that not only asks for specific titles, but also has a
way to request books on various topics or in various genres?  Especially
that is little kid friendly?

Thank you
Elaine Shapiro
Broad Brook School

Currently reading *Dog Man* (I had no idea it was so clever and hilarious),
the *Chronicles of Prydain*, and *So You Want to Talk About Race*