[CASL-L] You're Invited to Attend Redesigning Library Spaces for COVID-19 and Beyond: The CLC Library Furniture Online Expo!

Amanda Stern astern at ctlibrarians.org
Thu Sep 24 13:10:14 PDT 2020

YOU'RE INVITED!

All of us at CLC invite you to join us next Wednesday, September 30 from 1-4 pm for Redesigning Library Spaces for COVID-19 and Beyond: The CLC Library Furniture Online Expo.

[Furniture expo banner]<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1420628&group=>

We're launching our new library furniture, shelving, and accessories contracts with this online expo.

Think this show isn't for you because your library isn't currently in the market for new furniture or because you don't have final say in selecting furniture for your library? Think again! We've designed this show with something for everyone.

Here's a little of what we have in store for you!

Keynote Panel

We're opening our show with a keynote panel of experienced Architects and Interior Designers<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1420628&group=> who will talk about trends in library design:

  *   Learn what to do with the space and furniture you already have!
  *   Find out what you should be thinking about as part of your 5-year space plan!
  *   Learn about trends from non-library environments that you can make use of in your library building!
  *   See visual examples to help you start dreaming!

Meet our Vendors

21 of our new furniture suppliers will be on hand to showcase and demonstrate products, answer all of your questions, and share special offers and giveaways!

Door Prizes

Some of our vendors have generously donated door prizes to give to our attendees. Be sure to join us at our closing session to find out if you're one of our lucky winners!

We truly hope you'll join us for this new and exciting event. Click on either of the pictures or links in this email to go directly to the event listing on our calendar!

See you at the Expo!

[cid:image006.jpg at 01D6928D.2D4292B0]<https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1420628&group=>

Redesigning Library Spaces for COVID-19 and Beyond: The CLC Library Furniture Online Expo - Wednesday, September 30 - 1-4 pm
https://www.ctlibrarians.org/events/EventDetails.aspx?id=1420628&group=

Amanda Stern

Events and Special Projects Manager
Connecticut Library Consortium
p:  860.344.8777 x104
a:  234 Court Street, Middletown, CT 06457
w: ctlibrarians.org  e:  astern at ctlibrarians.org<mailto:astern at ctlibrarians.org>

[ttp://c.ymcdn.com/sites/www.ctlibrarians.org/resource/resmgr/clclogo/clc-logo-lores-250w.jpg]

[ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/facebook_sig.png]<http://www.facebook.com/CTLibraryConsortium/>  [ttp://cdn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/184235/dev_images/signature_app/twitter_sig.png] <http://twitter.com/CLCct>