[CASL-L] 2021 Nutmeg Book Award Voting Links

Polack, Lisa lpolack at ellingtonschools.net
Thu Apr 1 10:12:42 PDT 2021

That's great!

Yes, we are hoping this helps support all readers and expand the exposure
to these amazing books!

To clarify, students may vote once per level so they don't have to choose
just one level to cast their vote  :)

-Lisa

*Lisa Polack  MEd, MLS*
*School Librarian, **Ellington Middle School*
*6th Grade, Distance Learning ELA Teacher*
*Secretary, Nutmeg Book Award*