[CASL-L] Furniture for an LLC

Jaclyn Deloma jdeloma at milforded.org
Mon Apr 19 09:35:47 PDT 2021

Hi Everyone,

I'm seeking your advice and assistance!  We are in the process of
researching furniture pieces for next year.  Our school was in the process
of transitioning to a Library Learning Commons layout when the pandemic
struck leaving us hanging with semi-completed plans and now needing
furniture to equip our current space with.  Because we will be beginning
the exciting process of moving in this direction for the 2021-2022 school
year, does anyone have any vendor recommendations for comfortable seating
aligning with a cozy seating area and a cafe area as well as furniture
accommodating learning hubs?  I have prices from Demco but looking for
additional and more cost effective options.  I really appreciate any advice
you can provide!

Thanks so much in advance!
Jackie

--