[CASL-L] Fwd: Register for SLJ Picture Book Palooza Free!

Barbara Johnson bajohnson at colchesterct.org
Wed Apr 28 06:13:44 PDT 2021

Join us July 15 for our very first SLJ Picture Book Palooza, an all-day,
free virtual celebration of authors and artists dedicated to the visual
dance and extraordinary craft of picture books!
Click here
<https://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-2f48-2104/Bct/l-11ad/l-11ad:458f/ct0_0/1/m?sid=TV2%3AzscXgk983>
to view this message in a browser window.
<https://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-2f48-2104/Bct/l-11ad/l-11ad:458f/ct1_0/1/l?sid=TV2%3AzscXgk983>

*Join us July 15*
<https://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-2f48-2104/Bct/l-11ad/l-11ad:458f/ct1_1/1/l?sid=TV2%3AzscXgk983>
for our very first *SLJ Picture Book Palooza*, an all-day, free virtual
celebration of authors and artists dedicated to the visual dance and
*extraordinary
craft of picture books*! Come for a *day packed with keynotes, author
panels, and illustrator spotlights with visionary creators*. Visit the
exhibit hall, chat with authors and publishing teams, download digital
galleys, and be prepared to be inspired as you build your collection.

*Event Hours: 10:00AM ET - 5:00PM ET*
<https://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-2f48-2104/Bct/l-11ad/l-11ad:458f/ct2_0/1/l?sid=TV2%3AzscXgk983>

*Sponsors*

*By registering for this event or webcast, you are agreeing to the School
Library Journal
<https://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-2f48-2104/Bct/l-11ad/l-11ad:458f/ct3_0/1/l?sid=TV2%3AzscXgk983>
Privacy Policy and Code of Conduct Policy
<https://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-2f48-2104/Bct/l-11ad/l-11ad:458f/ct4_0/1/l?sid=TV2%3AzscXgk983>
and agreeing that School Library Journal may share your registration
information with current and future sponsors of this event.*
<https://mediasource.actonservice.com/acton/ct/10574/s-2f48-2104/Bct/l-11ad/l-11ad:458f/ct2_1/1/l?sid=TV2%3AzscXgk983>

*If you have any questions, email us at sljevents at mediasourceinc.com
<sljevents at mediasourceinc.com>.*

*If you are a service provider or publisher and would like to sponsor the
event, please contact Advertising Director Roy Futterman
<rfutterman at mediasourceinc.com>.*
------------------------------

CONTACT US:
*School Library Journal*
(a MSI Information Services company)
123 William Street, Suite 802, New York, NY 10038

Tel: 646-380-0700
Fax: 646-380-0756
Email: sljnfo at mediasourceinc.com <sljinfo at mediasourceinc.com>

--
*Barbara Johnson*
*Librarian*

@technojohnson
www.jackjackterlibrary.com

--
Please be aware that email communication can be intercepted in transmission
or misdirected. Please communicate sensitive information by telephone or in